Please read the Regulations,the Entry Rules before you begin.
If you need to edit the info or materials you have uploaded afterward, please go back to this page and press the "User Login" button on the top. Please remember the email address, the Tel you filled in. You will find the register No. on the entry form.
February – March 27, 2023 Call for entries
April 2023 Pre-selection, initial evaluation, and initial shortlist announcement
May 2023 Final evaluation
the second quarter of 2023 Announcement of winning entries (subject to the festival time)
Step1. Fill in the online registration form , and an entry number will be generated after online submission. Print the registration form and sign or stamp on it.
Step2.Upload your works and other materials through the online system.
1. Entries must be the works completed after January 1, 2020. Please submit the work in accordance with the requirements of the awards settings. Each work can only be submitted once (for one award).
2. The region of the work is determined by the agreement of the copyright holder or the region of the creative team.
3. The following materials should be submitted together with the work:
(1) Registration form: Fill in the entry information through the online registration system of Cyber Sousa Award here (http://cybersousa.com.cn) an entry number will be generated after the online submission. Print off the registration form to sign or stamp on it. Only a complete and fully signed (or stamped) registration form can be effectively registered, and the deadline for registration is 23:59 on March 27, 2023.
(2) Format Requirements
① Animation: Entries should be submitted in one of the following formats: MP4, AVI，WMV，AFS，MOV. One episode of animated series is required for submission if a single episode of the series is longer than 20 minutes; two episodes are required for the series shorter than 20 minutes per episode.
② Comics: Works should be submitted in the format of JPG or PNG with a resolution of no less than 300DPI. Pictures should remain the original size and be named in reading sequence. Scroll comics are required to have a width of no less than 800px with no height restriction.
③ No company watermarking or the word "sample" shall appear in the works.
④ Language requirements: Chinese or English. If the original language
is neither Chinese nor English, please add Chinese or English subtitles.
(3) Posters of the work: All entries must provide one poster or 3 screenshots (in JPG or PNG format) that contain the main scene(s) or character(s) of the work.
(4) Trailers of the work: Trailers of animation entries should be provided and the duration should be no more than one minute.
(5) Other Supporting Materials: Entries for Best Animated Feature Film (China Mainland) and Best Animated Series (Chinese Mainland) should have been filed by the State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio and TV. The relevant documents should be stamped officially and submitted along with the entries.
All works apply for the Strait Star Special Animation Award and the Strait Star Special Comic Award, the studios/enterprises are required to submit a copy of business licenses or equivalent licenses. Otherwise, it will be deemed ineligible.
4. The Organizing Committee has the right to disqualify the following works: the content violates or attacks the political system and legal system of the people's Republic of China; the content involves the excessive depiction of pornography, violence, blood, etc.; the content is suspected of copying, plagiarizing and infringing others' copyright; or the content violates other provisions of Cyber Sousa Award Competition of Xiamen International Animation Festival.
1. The Organizing Committee of Xiamen International Animation Address: C09 F4, No. 33 Guan Ri Rd., Xiamen Software Park II, Fujian Province, China.
Telephone: 86-(0)592-5953932 Fax: 86-(0)592-5913901
Address: Room 908, MaoHua Building, NO.17 ShidaiHuayuanNan Rd., Shijingshan District, Beijing, China.
Telephone: 86-(010) 62662716
For further questions around Film Submission, please call +86-(010)-88792568 or write us on email@example.com